By Victor Kuete,Thomas Efferth
This ebook is the 1st of its variety in bringing jointly biodiversity, chemical ecology, phytochemistry and melanoma treatment. The spotlight of the publication is an exhaustive compilation of clinical facts on biodiversity of medicinal crops, biodiversity and metagenomics, chemical ecology of medicinal vegetation, chemical ecology of marine organisms, typical items from terrestrial microbial organisms with job in the direction of melanoma cells, marine organisms, ethnopharmacology and phytotherapy, contribution of African vegetation in global struggle opposed to melanoma, common items derived from terrestrial crops with task in the direction of melanoma cells and validated anticancer medications from normal origin.
The ebook discusses the cutting-edge of every subject to function reference source instruments for graduate scholars in addition to scientists and students in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacology, natural chemistry and biochemistry, pharmacognosy, phytochemistry, ethnomedicine and ethnopharmacology, complementary and replacement drugs, clinical and public wellbeing and fitness sciences and others. It comprises state of the art advancements in anticancer discovery from either medicinal vegetation and organisms.
- Biodiversity of Medicinal vegetation (Kirsten Yacoub, Katharina Cibis and Corinna Risch)
- Biodiversity and Metagenomics (Eva-Maria Surmann and Thomas Efferth)
- Chemical Ecology of Medicinal vegetation (Christian Kersten, Stephanie Lenz and Janina Wich)
- Chemical Ecology of Marine Organisms (André Antunes and Thomas Efferth)
- Natural items from Terrestrial Microbial Organisms with Cytotoxic mobile Cycle Inhibitors (Theresa Dreis, Caroline Gartner, Julia Krebs and Mathias Schneider)
- Marine Compounds (Jennifer Honek and Thomas Efferth)
- Ethnopharmacology and Phytotherapy (Ariane Löhnert, Susanne Löhnert, Viktoriya Mogilevskaya and Sandra Schick)
- Contribution of African flowers in an international struggle opposed to melanoma (Victor Kuete and Thomas Efferth)
- Natural items Derived from Terrestrial vegetation with job in the direction of melanoma Cells (Sonia Falenska, Ina Kirmes, Stephanie Kletting, Irini Karagianni and Karen Duffy)
- Established Anticancer medicinal drugs from ordinary foundation (Clara Becker, Kerstin Hoffmann, Laura Hoffmann, Tanya King, Franziska Faulstich, Katrin Viertel, Victor Kuete and Thomas Efferth)
Readership: Graduate scholars and scientists in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmacology, natural chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacognosy, phytochemistry, ethnomedicine & ethnopharmacology, compementary & substitute drugs, public health.
Read Online or Download Biodiversity, Natural Products and Cancer Treatment PDF
Similar biotechnology books
A entire treatise on new advancements in biotechnology, the authors of Biotechnology and defense evaluate, 3e, deliver readers an updated assessment of nutrition issues of safety, pre-clinical defense and improvement of recent meals and medication, plant biotechnology, nutrition asthma and defense overview, and customer merits with reference to genetically converted meals.
Nice development has been made in our realizing of pollen-pistil interactions and self-incompatibility (SI) in flowering vegetation within the previous few a long time. This booklet covers a huge spectrum of analysis into SI, with debts through the world over popular scientists. It includes sections: Evolution and inhabitants Genetics of SI, Molecular and mobile Biology of SI platforms.
Experimental protein engineering and computational protein layout are extensive yet complementary recommendations for constructing proteins with altered or novel structural homes and organic features. by way of describing state of the art advances in either one of those fields, Protein Engineering and layout goals to domesticate a synergistic method of protein technology.
The company of Biotechnology: From the Bench to the road completely examines the present and destiny company demanding situations for biotechnology, delivering a special perception into the complicated internet of serious components with which biotechnology marketers needs to come to phrases in the event that they desire to succeed.
- Biotechnology for Environmental Management and Resource Recovery
- The Chemostat: Mathematical Theory of Microorganism Cultures
- Zero-Carbon Energy Kyoto 2012: Special Edition of the Joint Symposium "Energy Science in the Age of Global Warming" of the Kyoto University Global COE ... (Green Energy and Technology)
- Subalternity vs. Hegemony, Cuba's Outstanding Achievements in Science and Biotechnology, 1959-2014 (SpringerBriefs in History of Science and Technology)
- Future Directions in Metalloprotein and Metalloenzyme Research (Biological Magnetic Resonance)
Additional info for Biodiversity, Natural Products and Cancer Treatment
Biodiversity, Natural Products and Cancer Treatment by Victor Kuete,Thomas Efferth