By Ren-Ke Li,Richard D. Weisel
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity reviews using biomaterials, on my own or mixed with phone treatment, in supplying tissue-engineered constructs to fix the injured middle and stop or opposite center failure.
Part one explores the range of biomaterials to be had for cardiac fix, together with nanomaterials and hydrogels. extra chapters discover using biomaterials to reinforce stem cellphone remedy for restoring ventricular functionality and producing stem cell-modified intravascular stents. half specializes in tissue engineering for cardiac fix, together with chapters on decellularized biologic scaffolds, man made scaffolds, mobilephone sheet engineering, maturation of sensible cardiac tissue patches, vascularized engineered tissues for in vivo and in vitro purposes, and medical issues for cardiac tissue engineering. ultimately, half 3 explores vascular home improvement, together with chapters highlighting aortic extracellular matrix home improvement, cell-biomaterial interactions for blood vessel formation, and stem cells for tissue-engineered blood vessels.
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity Two is complemented via an preliminary quantity overlaying pathology and cures. jointly, the 2 volumes of Cardiac Regeneration and service provide a accomplished source for clinicians, scientists, or academicians fascinated about cardiac regeneration, together with these drawn to mobilephone treatment, tissue engineering, or biomaterials.
- Surveys the diversity of biomaterials to be had for cardiac fix, together with nanomaterials and hydrogels.
- Focuses on tissue engineering for cardiac fix together with scientific concerns for cardiac tissue engineering
- Explores vascular home improvement, highlighting aortic extracellular matrix home improvement, cell-biomaterial interactions for blood vessel formation, and stem cells for tissue-engineered blood vessels
Read Online or Download Cardiac Regeneration and Repair: Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering: 2 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
A finished treatise on new advancements in biotechnology, the authors of Biotechnology and safeguard review, 3e, convey readers an up to date evaluation of nutrients questions of safety, pre-clinical protection and improvement of latest meals and medication, plant biotechnology, nutrients bronchial asthma and safeguard overview, and shopper merits with reference to genetically changed nutrition.
Nice development has been made in our realizing of pollen-pistil interactions and self-incompatibility (SI) in flowering crops within the previous few a long time. This publication covers a vast spectrum of analysis into SI, with bills through across the world well known scientists. It contains sections: Evolution and inhabitants Genetics of SI, Molecular and mobile Biology of SI structures.
Experimental protein engineering and computational protein layout are huge yet complementary ideas for constructing proteins with altered or novel structural homes and organic services. through describing state-of-the-art advances in either one of those fields, Protein Engineering and layout goals to domesticate a synergistic method of protein technology.
The company of Biotechnology: From the Bench to the road completely examines the prevailing and destiny company demanding situations for biotechnology, supplying a special perception into the complicated net of severe components with which biotechnology marketers needs to come to phrases in the event that they desire to succeed.
- The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics
- Kenaf: A Multi-Purpose Crop for Several Industrial Applications: New insights from the Biokenaf Project (Green Energy and Technology)
- Transgenic Plants: Present Status and Social and Economic Impacts: 002
- Bio-Implant Interface: Improving Biomaterials and Tissue Reactions
- Plant Biotechnology: Current and Future Applications of Genetically Modified Crops
- Biocontrol Potential and its Exploitation in Sustainable Agriculture: Volume 2: Insect Pests: 002
Extra resources for Cardiac Regeneration and Repair: Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering: 2 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
Cardiac Regeneration and Repair: Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering: 2 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials) by Ren-Ke Li,Richard D. Weisel