By Ren-Ke Li,Richard D. Weisel
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity One studies the pathology of cardiac damage and the most recent advances in phone therapy.
Chapters partially one discover the pathogenesis of congestive center failure, the mechanisms accountable for opposed cardiac matrix home improvement, and strength interventions to revive ventricular functionality. half highlights new methods to telephone treatment for cardiac regeneration, and comprises chapters overlaying alternative ways of phone supply, tracking mobilephone engraftment, and the feasibility of utilizing allogeneic stem cells to revive cardiac functionality. Chapters partially 3 circulation directly to spotlight novel stem cells for cardiac fix, together with human embryonic stem cells and human pluripotent stem cells, and element their present prestige and destiny capability for cardiac remedy. ultimately, half 4 explores gene treatment, and contains ultrasound-targeted or direct gene supply in addition to cell-based gene treatment for cardiac regeneration.
Cardiac Regeneration and service, quantity One is complemented via a moment quantity masking biomaterials and tissue engineering. jointly, the 2 volumes of Cardiac Regeneration and Repair supply a complete source for clinicians, scientists, or academicians fascinated about cardiac regeneration, together with these drawn to cellphone remedy, tissue engineering, or biomaterials.
- Explores the pathogenesis of congestive center failure, the mechanisms liable for opposed cardiac matrix home improvement, and power interventions to revive ventricular function
- Highlights new techniques to telephone treatment for cardiac regeneration and comprises chapters overlaying alternative ways of phone supply, tracking mobile engraftment, and the feasibility of utilizing allogeneic stem cells to revive cardiac function
- Explores gene treatment and comprises ultrasound-targeted or direct gene supply in addition to cell-based gene remedy for cardiac regeneration
Read or Download Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials) PDF
Similar biotechnology books
A entire treatise on new advancements in biotechnology, the authors of Biotechnology and protection evaluate, 3e, carry readers an up to date overview of meals issues of safety, pre-clinical defense and improvement of latest meals and medication, plant biotechnology, nutrients bronchial asthma and defense overview, and shopper advantages with reference to genetically converted meals.
Nice growth has been made in our figuring out of pollen-pistil interactions and self-incompatibility (SI) in flowering crops within the previous couple of many years. This e-book covers a extensive spectrum of analysis into SI, with money owed by way of the world over well known scientists. It includes sections: Evolution and inhabitants Genetics of SI, Molecular and telephone Biology of SI platforms.
Experimental protein engineering and computational protein layout are extensive yet complementary ideas for constructing proteins with altered or novel structural houses and organic features. via describing state of the art advances in either one of those fields, Protein Engineering and layout goals to domesticate a synergistic method of protein technological know-how.
The enterprise of Biotechnology: From the Bench to the road completely examines the present and destiny enterprise demanding situations for biotechnology, offering a distinct perception into the complex net of serious components with which biotechnology marketers needs to come to phrases in the event that they desire to prevail.
- Managing Biogas Plants: A Practical Guide (Green Chemistry and Chemical Engineering)
- Algal Biofuels
- Animal Cell Technology: Basic & Applied Aspects: Proceedings of the 17th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Association for Animal Cell Technology (Jaact), Nagoya, Japan, November 15-18, 2004: 14
- Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering: New Advances: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE ... 2015), Shanghai, China, 18-20 September 2015
- The Future of Bioethics
Additional info for Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
Cardiac regeneration and repair: Pathology and therapies: 1 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials) by Ren-Ke Li,Richard D. Weisel