By Hayo Reinders,Marilyn Lewis
Read Online or Download Facilitating Workshops: A Resource Book for Lecturers and Trainers (Palgrave Teaching and Learning) PDF
Similar college & university education books
In 1996 James Freedman released Idealism and Liberal schooling, which mentioned the beliefs that formed his existence as an highbrow, a legislations professor, and a school and college president. during this new choice of essays, he convincingly explores his enterprise trust liberal schooling is the “surest device but devised for constructing these civilizing characteristics of brain and personality that permit women and men to guide pleasing lives and to make major contributions to a democratic society.
Within the histories of the college of Toronto which were written to this point ladies are conspicuous of their absence. It needs to be under pressure that the current ebook isn't really meant to face as a full-scale background of girls on the college of Toronto. it's, quite, a initial try and assemble jointly a number of the fabrics of basic importance to women's experince at this college.
Es gehört an den deutschen Hochschulen und in der interessierten Öffentlichkeit mittlerweile zum guten Ton, sich grundlegend und bisweilen auch vernichtend zum Bolognaprozess zu äußern. In dem in Gang gesetzten Umbau des deutschen Hochschulsystems wird dabei die eigentliche Ursache für alle möglichen Verfallsprozesse in den deutschen Universitäten gesehen – eine vielfach eindimensionale Ursachenzuschreibung.
Even supposing academic theories are offered in a number of textbooks and in a few self-discipline particular handbooks and encyclopedias, no e-book exists which serves as a entire, consolidated selection of the main influential and most often quoted and consulted theories. there's a have to placed such theories right into a unmarried, simply obtainable quantity.
- Facilitating the Moral Growth of College Students: New Directions for Student Services, Number 139 (J-B SS Single Issue Student Services)
- From Power Struggles to Conflict Resolution: Transform your School's Culture Today
- Critical Perspectives on Student Development Theory: New Directions for Student Services, Number 154 (J-B SS Single Issue Student Services)
- Spirituality in College Students’ Lives: Translating Research into Practice
- A Male President for Mount Holyoke College: The Failed Fight to Maintain Female Leadership, 1934–1937
- Prestige in Academic Life: Excellence and exclusion
Extra resources for Facilitating Workshops: A Resource Book for Lecturers and Trainers (Palgrave Teaching and Learning)
Facilitating Workshops: A Resource Book for Lecturers and Trainers (Palgrave Teaching and Learning) by Hayo Reinders,Marilyn Lewis