By Lynne Feldman
When Lynne Feldman was once instructed she had different types of serious cancer, she confronted a severe dilemma: What do I do next?
Integral Healing tells Lynne's tale. One-part memoir and one-part "how-to" consultant, it outlines the valuable "integral" method of therapeutic that she constructed alongside the way, providing you with a pragmatic blueprint for constructing an individualized healing application of your own.
A functional BLUEPRINT
- Advice on the best way to remain cool within the face of an overpowering diagnosis
- Why there's no "one-size suits all" procedure to healing
- How "hope" and "positive pondering" can truly get in the way in which of the therapeutic process
- How state-of-the-art state of the art mental research changes the way in which we comprehend well-being and healing
- Why "big medication" need not be the undesirable guy
- How universal myths approximately complementary and alternative drugs will be debunked
- Why addressing the foundation reasons of disease (biological, environmental, emotional, and non secular) are an important to the healing process
- Why knowing our courting to disease, called "the psychology of illness," helps a greater procedure to healing
- What the simplest methods to therapeutic on hand are, including actual, mental, and non secular, and the way to figure out which methods will paintings top for you
- How Narrative drugs as utilized in Lynne's autobiography has been proven to aid healing
A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO HEALING
Read Online or Download Integral Healing PDF
Similar alternative medicine books
Inhalt des Buches:Dieses Buch verknüpft 22 Jahre Berufserfahrung des Autorskombiniert mit der westlichen und der traditionellen chinesischen Medizin (TCM). Fragen zur eigenen Gesundheit, Ernährung, möglichen Krankheitsentstehungen, mancher emotionaler Störung und viele Lösungswege werden hier aufgezeigt.
A Acupuntura é o conjunto de conhecimentos da medicina chinesa tradicional que visa o restabelecimento da saúde por meio da aplicação de agulhas e de moxas, além do uso de outras técnicas. O dr. Tom Sintan Wen, médico formado nas medicinas ocidental e oriental, dedicado à pesquisa e à prática nos campos da Neurocirurgia, Fisiatria e Acupuntura, e com experiência acumulada nesses dois tipos de medicina, escreveu este handbook, que preenche uma lacuna na bibliografia sobre Acupuntura publicada no Brasil.
With this no nonsense consultant you may be brought to the perform of mindfulness via 25 uncomplicated routines. become aware of how an easy kingdom of transparent, nonjudgemental, and undistracted consciousness to the contents of recognition can increase your existence. Cultivating this behavior has been proven to minimize soreness, anxiousness, and melancholy.
Observe the secrets and techniques to de-stress with My Anti-Stress 12 months. It comprises massages, gentle remedy, respiring options, meditation, feng shui, coloring pages, and different actions that can assist you say so long to the grind of week-to-week concerns. For fifty-two weeks, this e-book takes you on a trip of health and self-discovery.
- Yoga as Medicine: The Yogic Prescription for Health and Healing
- Building Wellness with DMG: How A Breakthrough Nutrient Gives Cancer, Autism & Cardiovascular Patients A Second Chance at Healt
- Heal & Live Younger
- A Perfect God Created An Imperfect World Perfectly: 30 Life Lessons from Kids Kicking Cancer
- Os Segredos da Meditação: O que todos sabem mas nunca revelam (Portuguese Edition)
Extra resources for Integral Healing
Integral Healing by Lynne Feldman